we understand that applying to and deciding on the ‘perfect’ college can be thrilling, ominous, and stress provoking.
We are experts in calming nerves and helping our students feel confident about their accomplishments. We take time to get to know each student individually — their passions, dreams, and what they care about most — in order to suggest “best-fit” schools that align with each student’s social, academic, and emotional needs. We provide concrete steps to help navigate the college application process (from essays, to letters of recommendation, and even to financial aid) in a safe, warm, and stress-free environment.
We hold the highest and most esteemed credentials in the field of education. We understand the intricacies of the college application process and foster relationships with families based on compassion and honesty. We create a place where students and parents feel validated and supported. The counseling sessions are conducted on a one-on-one basis. Most sessions are one (1) hour in length, however, some sessions may be extend to ninety (90) minutes based on a student’s needs.
Some ways in which we support our students
- Initial and on-going review of all academic records, activities and interests
- Support for summer programs, internships, and additional extracurricular activities
- Discussion and recommendations for a student’s testing plan
- Development of a unique college list that reflects each student’s goals, interests and academic preparation
- Guidance and development with all application essays
- Advice on college visits and planning
- Interview preparation
- Athletic recruitment support
- Fine arts portfolios or auditions assistance
- Guidance with application timing and planning
- Organization of all application materials
- Comprehensive review of all applications before submission
- Weekly updates from your student’s counselor to ensure progress
- Assistance with college admission decisions