Applying to college is both exciting and stressful, and with hundreds if not thousands of colleges to consider and important deadlines to meet, it might be an understatement to say the work ahead for your 17 or 18 year old may be daunting. Not to mention, the competition is pretty fierce nowadays among the many highly qualified applicants who apply to elite schools.
But, with a positive approach and a better understanding of what it takes to produce a strong application, applying to colleges can be a very empowering process…particularly when your “life changing” decision is delivered. As a parent or college bound student you have a lot to think about, so we’ve created an admissions Road Map to help you apply, and ultimately enroll, in the college of your choosing.
- Strengthen Your Academic Profile – When it comes to admissions, academics and SAT & ACT test scores are essential.
- Show You’re a Well-Rounded Student – What’s a well-rounded student? That’s you! If you need help making your application really stand out we can help.
- Get Involved in Your Community – Your community involvement can be an important asset in helping you get into your dream school.
- Prove You’re a Hard Worker – Hard work pays off, and this couldn’t truer than when it comes to applying for college.
- Gotta Have a Killer Admissions Essay – Your admissions essay is absolutely crucial in granting you the edge that you need to stand out among the other applicants (your competition).
- Get Glowing / Balanced Recommendations – Believe it or not, recommendations can make or break an application so be wise about who you ask for references, and make sure their letters help you shine.
- Get Plugged into Campus Early – The earlier you get involved, the better your chances of admissions will be.
- Go the Extra Mile – By putting in extra effort upfront, your chances of getting in only improve.
- Never Give Up – Motivation is key to getting into your dream college. We can help you stay on top of your admissions game.
Need Help With Your College Application? If anyone is looking for help and personalized service with the college selection & application process for themselves or their children, contact us for a free consultation. Now’s the time to reach out!
Sharing and retweeting our blogs is greatly appreciated.
Visit us at: https://dotsedu.xyz
And follow us on:
#college #collegeapplications #collegeplanning #planningforcollege #collegeadmissions #educationconsulting #educationplanning #dotseducationalconsulting #privateschools #prepschools #collegeessays #boardingschools #itsnevertooearlytoplanforcollege #https://dotsedu.xyz/