The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Young Scholars Program is now open. It is a selective 5-year, pre-college scholarship for high-performing 7th grade students with financial need. It provides comprehensive academic and college advising, as well as financial support for school, Cooke-sponsored summer programs, internships, and other learning enrichment opportunities.
Educational advisers support Young Scholars to maximize high school experiences and to go on to thrive at the nation’s top-performing colleges. Our programming and support may include:
- Identifying an appropriately rigorous high school.
- Engaging in four-year planning and goal-setting.
- Funding for academic and extracurricular opportunities, such as music and art lessons, supplemental academic classes and technology.
- Annual summer programs, including two required Young Scholar programs.
- Year-round Young Scholars community programming.
- Networking opportunities with a high-achieving peer community.
The deadline for the Young Scholars Program application is March 14, 2019 at 12:00pm (noon) EST. All application materials and recommendations must be submitted by the deadline for the application to be considered.
For more information on the 2019 Cooke Young Scholars Program application contact them at (800) 941-3300 or email email@example.com.
Feel free to share or retweet our blogs, visit our website: https://dotsedu.xyz and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
#educationoptions #education #schoolchoice #college #educationalconsultants #educationplanning #dotseducationalconsulting #scholarships #privateschools #prepschool